Vekh Barataan Challiyan, what an surprise opening at box office. Binnu Dhillon, Kavita Kaushik starrer VBC complete entertainer factor has surely benefitted the movie in terms of its box office numbers and has emerged as a clear winner.
VBC now has 7th best opening day of punjabi movie at box office till date. Congratulations to director Ksshitij Chaudhary & Producer’s of movie Amrinder Gill, Karaj Gill, Jaspal Sandhu & Amiek Virk for making an other complete family entertainer. Movie has released by Omjee Group.
While talking with Munish Sahni of Omjee Group ” This is good sign for Punjabi cinema that punjabi movies has now going beyond boundaries, VBC is the perfect example of good family entertainer. VBC is domination a big star cast movie like ‘Mubarkaan’ in most of cities.”
Here we want to know you that this week multi starrer “Mubarkaan” was also released with VBC.But “Vekh Barataan Challiyan” comes out as clear winner.We are showing the caparison as mentioned below :
G E Barnala :
Vekh Barataan Chaliyaan : 2,72, 500
Mubarkaan : 6600
VRC Barnala :
VBC : 72450
OHM SIRSA :
VBC : 211390 (All Shows were Sold out)
SRS Patiala :
VBC : 4,49,878
Mubarkaan : 73444
Take a look at best opening day of movies till date :
- Sardaarji 2 Rs. 2.05 Crores (June 24, 2016)
- Sardaar Ji Rs. 2.02 Crores (June 26, 2015)
- Manje Bistre Rs. 2.00 Crores (April 14, 2017)
- Ambarsariya Rs. 1.60 Crores (March 25, 2016)
- Lahoriye Rs. 1.44 Crores (May 12, 2017)
- Bambukat Rs. 1.36 Crores (July 29, 2016)
- Vekh barataan Challiyan Rs. 1. 35 Crores (28 July 2017)
- Super Singh Rs. Rs. 1.32 Crores (16 June 2017)
- Jatt & Juliet 2 Rs. 1.26 Crores (June 28, 2013)
- Angrej Rs. 1.06 Crores (July 31, 2015)
- Channa Mereya Rs. 1.05 Crores (14 July 2017)
- Disco Singh Rs. 1.03 Crores (April 11, 2014)
- Punjab 1984 Rs. 1.02 Crores (June 27, 2014)
- Nikka Zaildar Rs. 92 Lacs (September 30, 2016)
- Love Punjab Rs. 90 Lacs (March 11, 2016)
- Rabb Da Radio Rs. 80 Lacs (March 31, 2017)
- Goreyan Nu Daffa Karo Rs. 79 Lacs(September 12, 2014)
- Jatt & Juliet Rs. 77 Lacs (June 29, 2012)
- Jatt James Bond Rs. 74 Lacs (April 25, 2014)
- Surprise performance by Amrinder Gill has supported the movie on larger canvas.
- Ranjit Bawa has his own fan following specially in rural areas, this factor has also benefitted the movie in terms of its box office numbers.
- Combination of Rhythm boyz Entertainment, Jstudios & Nadar Films has worked again, The result of this a clean box 0ffice hit.
- Mixture of Punjabi & Haryanvi has also benefitted to movie, Cities like Sirsa were running packed houses on friday. This is the first time in history of Punjabi cinema that Punjabi movies are dominating haryanvi language aread. A good sign for growth of punjabi cinema.